Visit Anneliese Schools at one of its three enchanting campuses in Laguna Beach for the annual admissions open house. Learn why Anneliese Schools is highly sought–after with a 50–year history as a leader in globally minded, research–based education. The schools accept students 2–years–old through 6th grade. Anneliese welcomes you to schedule a private tour to learn more.
Discover what sets Anneliese Schools apart:
- Instructional methodologies supported by the latest research in neuroscience, social science, and education, delivered in inspiring indoor and outdoor learning environments.
- Humanistic, academic curriculum emphasizing whole–brain and project–based learning that incorporates STEAM challenges designed to prepare students for 21st century opportunities.
- Early foreign language acquisition through a developmental, intensive foreign language program (Spanish, French, German, Japanese, and Sign Language).
- Fostering strong emotional intelligence using multiple strategies and programs, including mindfulness, yoga, HeartMath, and Second Step.
- Lunch and snack program guided by research on child nutrition, sustainability, mindful eating, and eating a balanced diet. All meals are prepared in–house, fresh daily by a culinary team, from mostly organic and non–GMO ingredients.
- International, dedicated, experienced, and community–minded team of educators who are passionate about the School’s philosophy. Teachers understand and adopt the latest multi–sensory teaching methods to ensure maximal retention of information, consistent with Multiple Intelligence Theory.
- Carefully designed recess yards that enhance fine and gross motor skills, sensory integration, academic functioning, creativity, and social skills development.
- Fine arts program for all ages, taught by professional artists.
- Vocal and instrumental music program for all ages, including orchestra and band for 4th through 6th grades.
- Hands–on organic gardening curriculum taught in a spacious garden that includes mature fruit trees, herbs, vegetables, a grape arbor, and a full composting site.
- Comprehensive Athletics Program, including inter–mural sports teams for 4th through 6th Grades.
- Animal care program that includes the training and care of miniature horses, donkeys, and alpacas, as well as a “Mini Readers” program, which pairs young readers with 4–legged friends to “listen.”
20062 Laguna Canyon Rd.
Laguna Beach, CA 92651